Thursday, December 13, 2012

time flies when...


...
you don't pay attention
here it is Thursday
...
tomorrow it's Friday
again
( aren't I just the cleverest )

remember when half an hour seemed like
FOREVER
yeah
THOSE days are long gone!!!


:) :)  :)  :) :)



















I have had this little number in my files for ages
and thought that as I have the teeny tiny hooks out and the
 thin cotton
I may as well give it a
whirl

the written pattern is in French
but there is a chart so it's easy peasy
I can never understand why people say they can't read the charts
it's stitch for stitch    row by row
laid out right there for all to see
I have trouble with the written patterns now
especially when they aren't very clear
(like the ones I do)
some of the translations are just nonsense!!!!!

I'm almost done with the
blizzard of flakes
a few more and I never want to see another
snowflake
ever
never 
ever
ever

just kidding...
come next 
this time of the year
again
I'll be back at them
one flake after another



hope those of you who got it
 are enjoying the big snow
it looks very pretty and fun for the kids
but please
 keep it
all of it
please!!!

oh   and well done us for making it through
12/12/12

now sure why they kept mentioning it
and that people don't know that there is no 
13/13/13 next year
DUH!!!!
so now we have to hold our breath
for
12/21/12

do do do do
do do do do
 dooooooooo


ciao for now
y'all


1 comment:

  1. this looks amazing and im one of those who say charts a hard to follow but i guess its because ive never really gave them a go .... some day i will when i find the time and a quiet place

    i got some snow haha some i got alot and i love every snowflake we have ,love walking to work ,had snow up to my knees yesterday <3
    have a wonderful weekend my friend
    Valeria snow princess

    ReplyDelete