Saturday, August 4, 2012

a co-inky-dink


so the other day I was perusing the pins on Pinterest
as is my passion presently
and

POW


on Elaine s' board
and went right over to the site
and before I knew it
I had the beads out on the desk and I was making a bracelet
I couldn't lay my hands on the seed beads but I did spy the
"silver"
soooooooooooooooooooooo


thread a bead






and then a ring


hm mm mm mm mm



e voila..............



a short while later
 I had me a bracelet!!!
a heavy but somehow comfortable bracelet
and 
you see the button 
yes, that button on the end there
I cut it off my blouse
snip and it was gone
I know!!!
with all those buttons I have 
well it just suited the situation
and I don't do the buttons up on my blouse anyway
so 
why not!!!!!!!!
now to the co-inky-dink
I didn't get around to posting that day
so I decided to do it today
and when I opened up 
there was a post from 
Elaine
with her version of the bracelet
I absolutely LOVE hers
the beads are soooooo
PRETTY...
do go over and see it
you never know
you may just find yourself at your
work space
making one for you 
tooooooo

now where are those blue beads
and what's on the
'lympics


........................................................

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, you cut off the button on your shirt!! That is so brilliant:)) Ooh, what a lovely stash of silver and turquoise beads..... oh my, yes!

    The silver disks are just perfect. I love how they really accentuate the 'v' shape. Beeeautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love silver jewelry! Your bracelet turned out great. I popped over to see Elaine's too. They both turned looking so different, but both so lovely. Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete