Thursday, June 28, 2012

colour here...







and there....
some silicone muffin liners
bright happy neon colours
nothing wrong with that
blue berry muffins
in said muffin cups
nothing wrong with that, put the kettle on
and some
vintage-y looking fabric I forgot I had
called jelly rolls
long strips all rolled up
nothing wrong with that, at all
more hex's possible
:}
and to practice my "Quilting" abilities
a new
pin cushion
nothing  more useful than that

.....................................................

:}


2 comments:

  1. I want a muffin & a pincushion! :'}
    L*O*V*E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun colorful goodies -- edible and otherwise.

    Hubby is pretty much happy with everything I do. He doesn't like oatmeal but he ate some of the oatcake I made this morning. I was actually surprised it turned out as good as it did.

    I actually got dressed so we could go out for lunch today since we normally do on Friday (it's hubby's only day off) but he said it was way too hot to go anywhere. 113 out there but I have a feeling it is much hotter than that. So, leftovers it was -- lentil soup. Yum!

    Hope your day is a good one. Tammy

    ReplyDelete