Tuesday, May 22, 2012

great big gobs of gorgeous geeseie gosling gooseie goodness


they are back
after weeks of not seeing them
knowing they had the babies



but not knowing what happened




they came sailing in this morning




 more than before
there are babies over there in the grass
and two ducks on the dock for an added bit of scenic beauty!!!




 and there
in the rear of this group 
is
HONKER
 doing what he does



 playing nursemaid
auntie/uncle
butler
protector of all things little



 and goose-like




they swam straight onto the shore and got out




 and let me know 
they know 
I know 
they know

yes ma'm




 but the little ones didn't give a hoot
or would that be a honk
and just started grazing




 this is another family




 and the other families



and one lone one on the water



maybe next year he'll have one of these of his own
I hope so

I cannot tell you how happy I am to see them
I thought something horrible had happened to them
because they were invisible for so long
but now I know why

welcome back goose's


now here's to getting the blogging mojo back
but I know I'm not the only one
something seems to have shifted and blogging ain't what it used to be
:)

some have gone completely
some have seemingly started "blogging" on Facebook
a place I just can't get a feel for.... find it a bit weird for some reason
some are on Instagram
which just uses up all your time on the phone and I'm not paying to see peoples photos 
that all look the same and are somehow a bit depressing
that smoky fuzzy dark look makes me blue
depressed
down
gloomy
and I'm enough of that these days without 
Instagram enforcing it

:)  :)

makes me want to say
I vant to be aloooone


:)

so
here's to coming back
and staying back
or at least
being here a bit more often


be good
and I hope a goose made you happy today
(whatever)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back and chatting about! I don't know about the others, but I've missed your wonderful bloggings. I see you have lots of company down by the lake. What a site to see... goose families waddling about. They are so precious.

    I looked for your cushion instructions here for the pattern you made out from FruAlbertsson pillow, but it's not here :'[

    ReplyDelete
  2. A goose, or geese even, (and a duck or two)did. Thank you! Mia Honk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's that time of the year, everybody is out, enjoying spring/summer? I'm struggling to get blogging more too, hard to find time and energy when I'm not at home all the time. A big change of habits...
    Glad to see the babies, I know they mean a lot to you. :) Hope to see you soon again! xxx

    ReplyDelete