Thursday, December 22, 2011

cue the theme from star trek...

............................................

happy winter solstice
to you all
welcome the light back
even though it takes months for it to come back
we turned another corner and back into the light we go

yeah!!!

the husband celebrates that now
more than christmas
so.............
 this morning
I got
a
present
....................................................

it takes pictures
and you can talk on it
and play games
and look at the stars in the day time
and find out exactly where you are
coz
it has
AAAAPPPPPSSSSSSS

I got appsss
!!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

!!! well the free ones !!!

:)
   




this isn't an app
it's a picture taken on the
present I got this morning
it isn't very good because I have no clue as to how to adjust
a not very adjustable
gadget

and no you aren't seeing things
chicky boy there has only one eye!!!


so I went with my gut
and
left everything
as it was
and
it's got too much
light coming into it
but
hey
I'll have to play with it
to see if it can do better
than blue

hm mmm

that's me and my mum on a boat a thousand years ago
but I was looking at the star!!!




if we had been told a few years ago
well QUITE a few years ago now
that we would be taking
pictures with our
phones



we would have told them
they were nuts
cooook cooo
that that was for the birds
well it isn't and you can
and I did
so there

my old phone died a few weeks ago
and I thought I had decided to go without
or just get a plain and simple thing

I did not expect such a fancy shmancy device
I should have
knowing the man in the other room and his love for all things
gadgety
and the son got involved too apparently
and they got
mama
all hooked up
she can swish and minimize the screen all she wants now
she can
say

OH!
I got a' app for that!!!

wonder how many hook and needle apps there are!!!!!

who knows
 you may find yourselves on the thing one of these days
if blogs go on there too

it's hilarious
it's not really needed
but
well
hey
they bought it
so
I'm
happy

is there a happy app!!?

coz if there is
i'm loadin' it!!!!

have to go and wrap stuff now
see ya
and
happy happy
back to the light
 y'all
............................









1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful! Well done boys! I think it takes lovely photos. Love the one of you and your Mum x
    Mia S

    ReplyDelete