Friday, September 30, 2011

the "blocks your uncle" is done


as a few of you asked
I made it this morning
it took all of
a few minutes
wish so many other things did

Annie...you should be able to do this easily!!!!!
the pattern is up on the top of the home page






today I'm sending you off to more than one place
I missed a few
weeks back there somewhere
so let's play catchup
by just going hither and yon through my list

here's 'Nilla...she lives in Sweden and she loves to knit and crochet and do things with her children
I wish I could remember how I found her or maybe she found me!!!
...but I'm so glad I did.  Now if we ever need a recipe or pattern translated...we have an expert because I don't know if you have ever tried to read a translated Swedish Pattern.... oh boy what a laugh...
Google needs to hire some Swedes!!!


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's my favourite saying!!!

Elaine is an artist
a true artist
she knits up a vision
and I drool
she dyes her own wool and does all sorts of other artsy things

wow I should become a reviewer!!!!

Her blog is full of all that she has created
and her colours
make me swoon
so before I pass out completely
I have linked you to a page that has one of Elaine's creations
 that when I see it
makes me put my chin in my hands and just
follow the circles

make sure you go to the home page too
to see all her other lovelies


OK one more
Tammy
who  lives in the land of sand
I visit her nearly everyday
she is always busy doing something
 and
she gets to travel with her husband and sons
and takes us with her
so to speak
they just came back from
Paris...
France!!!!
she is a sweet heart
always positive always a bright outlook
even when the dust blows in and covers everything

she has a cat too


who lives the life of Riley
she sits and watches the birds outside
or sits in the flower pots on the balcony when it isn't too hot
the cat
not Tammy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my brain isn't working very well today
so this doesn't do their blogs justice

I'll do some more next week
and you'll see how many wonderful places I go
I know you do too
coz I found some of mine on yours
!!!!!!

see you later

:)






3 comments:

  1. Thank you :D I am a very beginner beginner so I need a bit more practice I think ... but watch this space :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just a love M! I love it when you take us to visit fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I don't remember either. I think you found me first, probably by some Swedish blogger? Maybe MiA, or FruAlbertsson? Where ever it was, I'm so happy you found me! Love your blog, you know that. But "sticks in air his husbands wife" ??? Haha! What on earth was that about? :D I did laugh hard though, reading the translation of that post that got you so confused that I started writing in English too. :D Automatic translation isn't the best!

    ReplyDelete