Monday, January 25, 2010

Clouds


are the subject of the day.  I stepped outside a while ago and discovered it was almost warm! The storm we were supposed to get hasn't really arrived as described, but we did get rain overnight, and now it is bright and shiny and cloud-filled. One of the reasons I have my camera is because in days gone by I would stand and look at the clouds floating over us and mutter, wish I had a camera, and now I do, and this is what I wanted it for.

















I do not pretend to be a photographer, but I love these snapshots.
The blue and white sky is just lovely.
It is windy, so the clouds are scurrying by and changing shape and form as they float over me.
I love the wind, the warm and the fluff.

1 comment:

  1. Loving these beautiful clouds! Thanks for sharing. You have a sweet blog.

    ReplyDelete